September 28, 2005
* Dena Bank says 1st quarter loss on bonds an aberration; expects full-year profit with expanded NIM.
* BRI looking for new President as Rudjito named to head new deposit insurance agency.
* Shinhan FG incorporates Shinhan Life Insurance for no real reason at all.
* UFJ Holdings ups 6mo forecast (to 9/30) to JPY335bn from JPY140bn in last ever preview.
* "Chinese Joe" cons Commonwealth Bank out of at least A$2m in loans via internet applications.
* Yuchengco may cut stake in RCBC, but wants to retain control.
* Ping An to buy 1.75% stake in Industrial Bank, joining affiliate Hang Seng's 15.98%. I wonder what this might mean for Ping An Bank? UPDATE: Ping An is also bidding for an additional 2.5% stake in Industrial Bank.
Posted by The Banker at September 28, 2005 12:04 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: